Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Distracting myself from this melancholy is a tiring task

I haven't been feeling all that great lately. My AOHell connection persists in pissing me off as usual by going stupidly slow and cutting out at any given moment. And with it constantly doing that I can't even generate enough motivation to login on forums I normally visit at the moment.

Which means I've been spending a lot my time in the last few days replaying CLANNAD to try and take my mind off things. And there's enough hidden extras in that VN like the Jet Saito and Storage Room Curse events I haven't reached to keep me busy when I'm not going through the routes for Tomoyo and Kyou again.

Ugh, why do I even care? It's not like anyone really responds to all this drivel I write anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title