Tuesday, April 07, 2009

For every ending series, there's a new beginning series

For every series I start, there's usually another I'm close to finishing.

My most recent finished series is FighBird; the third Brave series (fourth if you count GaoGaiGar FINAL as a series) I've seen in full. The other two series were GaoGaiGar and Might Gaine (with very shitty quality subtitles I should add). I would of course like to watch more of the Brave series, but it seems that the only active fansub project at the moment is for J-Decker.

It took me awhile to finish FighBird as it lost my interest towards the end. I don't dislike FighBird, it simply lacked that 'spark' which makes me watch episode after episode after episode.


When we mention that 'spark', Hayate no Gotoku! comes to mind. Hell, I'm still surprised by my marathon feat from when I was so engrossed in it that I somehow got through all 52 episodes in a couple of days!


Although I saw the first episode of Hayate no Gotoku!! 2nd Season a few days on Crunchyroll, I jumped at the chance for getting it fansubbed by the joint that worked on the last series.

And one-half of that joint is also working on another new series I've been wanting to see, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.


They say it'll follow the FMA manga more closely, but I'm not too bothered by that.

For me it's just enjoyable to see more of Edward Elric getting pissed over comments on his height after such a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title