Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Brave Gokin gains another Hero of Justice!

I haven't been paying much attention to CM's Brave Gokin range in recent months, as I'm still pissed over those Ver.2 remakes of Star GaoGaiGar and Genesic GaoGaiGar.

Just how could they do that to me after I faithfully bought all their Ver.1 releases of Star GaoGaiGar, GaoFighGar, Genesic GaoGaiGar and GaoGaiGo dammit?!

Ugh, I'm so gonna break into another tangent at this rate. But what the hell, being pissed about something or another is what makes blogging fun!

And now before I totally forget what I was here for because of my tendency to rant; I best start talking about the 27th entry in the Brave Gokin range.

That said entry is none other than Linebarrel from Kurogane no Linebarrels (a.k.a. Linebarrels of Iron if you've been watching the series on Crunchyroll).


I know relatively fuck all about the details of this toy as I only knew of its existence today from browsing Ami Ami.

CM's haven't got it listed on their site. My usual sources have no information on it. And the damn thing is supposedly due out in June!

If I had the cash to risk, I'd place a pre-order right now. But I'm sure if it'll be worth it, or that they'll pull a fast one on me later and do a Mode-B repaint.

UPDATE 16/06/2009 - I thought I'd best change the picture of Linebarrel to one from CM's product page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title