Friday, January 23, 2009

S.H.Figuarts presents Kamen Rider Yu-ki

I think I should take this as my official confirmation of the Souchaku Henshin toy line being layed to rest by Bandai. Which is a shame, as I really enjoyed collecting it over the years.

What brings me to that conclusion? Well, all I ever see now are new S.H.Figuarts popping up for pre-order (like the recent Kuuga figures), or seeing new exclusive S.H.Figuarts announced.

The latest of these said exclusives is Kamen Rider Yu-ki from the Saraba, Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown movie that was released in Japan last year (I'm still waiting for a subbed version of that).


The figure looks like it'll be interchangeable so you can have Yu-ki in either Skull Form or Hijack Form. It's a pretty neat feature if you ask me.



If you're interested in buying this guy, do try to get your orders in with whatever proxy service you use before March 16th. Otherwise you'll be stuck using eBay to acquire it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title