Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nemmy's final backlog clearing of 2011

This'll be my last blog post of 2011 and again I'm catching up on the backlog of arrivals that's built up over the last few weeks (nothing new there then).

But during those few weeks I was able to finish the Trial Version of DEARDROPS (I hope the full release comes out soon), finally complete both Little Busters! (now the wait for the additional content of Little Busters! Ecstasy to be translated begins) and Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden Witch (I quite enjoy how it ended, but I do admit it had its flaws) and start playing the newly released PC port of MELTY BLOOD: Actress Again Current Code.


Friday (December 16th), Zavvi.com and Anime-On-Line, I received...
  • Sonic Generations
  • Ah! My Goddess


Thursday (December 22nd), animeking_inc and Zavvi.com, I received...
  • figma Kurisu Makise
  • SEGA Mega Drive Classic Collection: Gold Edition


Friday (December 23rd), RobotKingdom, I received Dark of the Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Black Ver..


Sunday (December 25th), I received...
  • Kre-O Sentinel Prime
  • ReBoot The Definitive Mainframe Edition
  • Gundam SEED Destiny Complete Collection 1/2
  • Gundam SEED Destiny Complete Collection 2/2
  • Robot Damashii 00 Gundam
  • Beast Wars The Complete Series


Friday (December 30th), Amazon.co.uk, I received High School of the Dead Complete Series Collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title