Monday, December 12, 2011

More backlog clearing and a belated birthday present

I really need to get back into the habit of doing this more regularly, but I can't see it happening just yet.

In the meantime I've played and completed Bible Black -The Infection- (sadly, it was nowhere near as good as the original) and started Harem☆Party which I now can't being myself to finish (the only route left for me do is Sofie's, but her stupid antics and grating voice really piss me off). So instead of that I finally managed to finish the trial for Aiyoku no Eustia (I do hope the full version of this gets translated at some point).

And as part of a dlvr.it test I'm doing I've also created a blog for myself on Tumblr.


Thursday (November 24th), Yokatta Shipping Service, I received...
  • S.H.Figuarts Cure Black (Max Heart Ver.)
  • S.H.Figuarts Cure White (Max Heart Ver.)
  • S.H.Figuarts ZERO
  • S.H.Figuarts TAIGA
  • S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Birth Birth CLAWs Set



Friday (November 25th), Amazon.co.uk, I received Codename: Sailor V Volume 2.


Monday (November 28th), Cherry Bomb Toys, Knight Morpher Commander-X (with bonus Destroyer Axe).


Wednesday (November 30th), TFsource, I received Battle Tanker.


Tuesday (December 6th), Reed Comics, I received Timelines #6 The Stunti-con Job.


Friday (December 9th), AmiAmi, I received...
  • figma Kirino Kousaka
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative Takemikaduchi Type-00F
  • figma Homura Akemi
  • Revoltech Muv-Luv Alternative F-18E/F "Super Hornet"
  • D-Style GaoGaiGar


Friday (December 9th), I received Gundam SEED Complete Collection 1/2.

Even though this finally arrived a month after my birthday, I'm still grateful to my mum who bought it for me as a present (she also got me the second half of the series as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title