Sunday, January 09, 2011

Nemmy's first arrivals of 2011

We're well into 2011 now, and I've already started buying toys!

Apart from that, I've been getting very engrossed in playing D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ and I'm currently doing Anzu's route (I recently finished the routes for Koko and the awesome as hell Nanaka).

I also finished G-Senjou no Maou in the early hours of New Year's Day, to which my only complaint is the epilogue (c'mon, it was just too bloody heart wrenching!).


Tuesday, All The Cool Stuff, I received...
  • Reveal the Shield Special Ops Jazz
  • Reveal the Shield Turbo Tracks
  • Hunt for the Decepticons Pan-Handler


Friday, All The Cool Stuff, I received...
  • Generations Cliffjumper
  • Generations Skullgrin
  • Generations Thunderwing
  • Cybertron Scattorbrain
Out of this selection of toys, I would say Jazz and Thunderwing are my favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title