Friday, January 22, 2010

Are you ready to rock?

Just when you think I've had my fill of Animated toys yesterday, I get another in the post from baronvontree.


And the one I received today was Animated Electrostatic Soundwave (Ah, screw that name. He's Soundblaster dammit!).

Unlike some, I didn't buy this purely for the Ratbat keytar. I mainly wanted ol' Soundblaster here because he's a black repaint in-spite of the fact its more of a darkish grey than black in colour (kinda like Animated Skywarp really).


But one of the best things about this repaint is that I can have him doing a jam session with his partner in crime (or to put it another way, himself)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title