Monday, November 30, 2009

Hours of fun with Transformers and Terminators

Today's edition of Nemmy's posting about stuff he's bought was brought to him by Play.com.


The first (that I actually got from them last week) is the SteelBook edition of Terminator Salvation (which looks well nice in my opinion).

The film may not have been as great as the original Terminator or even Terminator 2, but it was more enjoyable to watch than that bleeding awful piece of shit known as Terminator 3 (yeah, I have a major disliking towards that film for retconning John Connor's age among other things).


The second is the 2-Disc version of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I'm still not too keen on the movie due to most of the cringe-worthy crap in it (take Sam's mum for example; I'd have to resist the urge to brutally beat her to death with a stick if I was related to someone like that in my family).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title