Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why was I not informed of this range called mobip?

I must have missed the news about this new mobip figure range from Aoshima. Because when I saw these Komari Kamikita and Rin Natsume mobips on Ami Ami yesterday, I nearly mistook them for figmas.

Just seeing those similar looking joints and stands was enough to make me think of figma.



I don't really want to get into collecting yet another figure range. But I might have to change my mind on that if mobip will be doing characters that haven't been in figma (or Revoltech).

From what information I seen on this range, the fact they're already covering Little Busters! (and K-ON! in the near future apparently) is enough to gain my interest at very least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title