Friday, June 19, 2009

Bandai is Amazing at making fans dread their Mighty desire for exclusives!

I think I can partly scratch what I said about Bandai loving its Den-O exclusives, as it now seems that they just love doing exclusives for the sake of having exclusives.

Their next exclusive to bleed the fans dry is S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Kuuga Amazing Mighty Form.


I can understand why they want exclusives, but this is getting beyond a joke. I don't remember the Souchaku Henshin range releasing exclusives month after month, so why start now?

It's hard enough keeping current on the mass market stuff without worrying about all these exclusives too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title