Sunday, June 07, 2009

The second patch for Umineko Episode 4 is out

I was going to settle in playing the recently released English patches for Pure Pure (with an installer that adores yelling Goshujin-sama at you no less) and G-Senjou no Maou as I can't be arsed to finish collecting the remaining CGs in MOON. at the moment (or resume some of the VNs in my backlog).

But even those will have to wait now, and it does somewhat pain me to say that about G-Senjou no Maou as it was getting really interesting when Haru Usami made her grand introduction.


Why must they wait? It's quite simple really when you have The Witch Hunt releasing their second (and thankfully complete) patch for Episode 4 of Umineko!

I've only reached the aftermath of the first twilight thus far, and it was surreal to the extreme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title