Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saber sure looks happy in the Last Episode

It has been awhile since I last had a reason to play Fate/stay night. Why? Because I've gone through all the VN has to offer in its original form.

So, that's why the release of the Realta Nua patch interests me greatly.


Just look at the latest patch as an example. It takes the Last Episode from the PS2 port of Fate/stay night and incorporates it into the (English translated) PC version.

I've heard about this rumoured 'Good End' for Saber that occurs after the events of the Fate route, but this is the first time of seeing it for myself, and I think it was nicely done too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title