Monday, May 11, 2009

Powered Commander isn't a lost cause?

I remember being pretty vocal in how pissed I was over the exclusive status of Powered Commander, and seeing the damn thing listed on eBay for amounts in the range of over £200 nearly made me resign in ever obtaining one.

Well, that was until today anyway.


I happened to chance upon an interesting bit of news from Kapow Toys that said they'd be stocking a mass release version of it at a much more desirable price point. Its still a tad steep, but I'd rather pay that than the inflated eBay prices.

Yeah, it'll probably piss off the guys that dished out for the convention version, and in a way I do feel sorry for them. However, that doesn't really concern me as I just want the toy quite frankly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title