Sunday, March 01, 2009

This isn't the way I wanted Powered Commander

When I first saw the news that the Powered Commander armour set by FansProject was finally getting a release, I was actually pleased because I've been wanting it for ages.

But then the reality of it being a limited to 500 exclusive for TFcon Toronto sank in.



I hate convention exclusives at the best of times. So the chances of me obtaining this are now practically less than zero, and that fact has really pissed me off immensely.

Why couldn't you release the thing normally you fucking cunting bastards!

UPDATE 02/03/2009 - Added the new promotional image for the Powered Commander exclusive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title