Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can't believe I didn't finish Utawarerumono sooner

This recent slump of mine has given me one beneficial opportunity in clearing some of the VNs I've had on the back burner for one reason or another.

And one of those was Utawarerumono, which I've finally finished after a period of leaving it untouched for nearly four months. In hindsight it was a stupid thing to do when I'd almost finished the thing anyway.


I wasn't originally expecting much from this VN, as the thought of it also being an RPG didn't sound all that enticing. But it proved those worries wrong by having a simplistic enough interface to make the RPG battles rather enjoyable.

The story was pretty good too. Although I probably wouldn't have been drawn into it as much without the patch for voices.

There are still two CGs left for me to get. However, I'm not getting them if it involves replaying the game on any of the Hard Modes (specifically Hard Mode 3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title