Monday, January 26, 2009

Classics Commanders standing tall

I'm sure everyone in the Transformers fandom knows of the awesome City Commander set by FansProject. And given the fact I'm known to be madly obsessed with black repaints, the Shadow Commander set.


Now wouldn't you agree that these guys look amazing together? Although I'd naturally say Shadow Commander is the nicer of the two.

And I know they said it weren't going to happen. But I'd love for them to release that Powered Commander set so I can complete the Trinity of Commanders.

The main purpose of this post is to basically serve as a public thank you to TFsource for sending me a replacement head for my Shadow Commander when I discovered the initial face accessory was missing from my set free of charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title