Friday, March 13, 2009

Keiichi and Hayate get their fill of water related fun

I think you can safely say Higurashi is a new favourite of mine.

I just finished watching the rest of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai after I got through most of the episodes last night (I hope the upcoming anime for Umineko no Naku Koro ni can hold my attention like this did).

And with that series done, the next item on the list was the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei OVA.


The first of which features the misadventure of Keiichi and the magical swimming trunks he borrowed. I'd say this battle was lost to him the moment he forgot to bring his own!

There were further antics by the waterside this week as Hayate no Gotoku!! started the second series with a OVA filled with your usual displays of fan service.


This is one series I'm going to enjoy seeing again when it begins for real in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title