Monday, March 16, 2009

AOHell woes and Transformers blues

While everyone else in the Transformers fandom is happily enjoying the start of Transformers Animated season 3. I'm stuck with a goddamned shitty AOHell connection that's taking fucking ages to download anything!

I haven't even been able to watch the bloody thing on YouTube because it only loads about 3 seconds of video in advance. Just how fucking typical is it that fate decides to punish me now for my Higurashi viewing marathon?!

Despite being extremely pissed as hell about it. And rightly so as it has also delayed my getting the latest episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index, Maria Holic, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and Power Rangers RPM. I'm sightly pleased as one good thing arrived in the post for me today.

The Complete Takara Collection DVD box set from Play.com.


Although I own the previous individual box set releases of this. I just had to get it because one of my Masterforce discs went walkies somewhere. Which really pissed me off when I found out about it.

Ugh, my only saving grace was that I got this for £17.99 and it has Transformers Zone included in the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title