Monday, February 02, 2009

Snow won't keep Nemmy from his toys

The weather outside may look like a winter wonderland, and the temperature bloody freezing. But luckily for me that didn't stop Parcelfarce from delivering my newest goodies from Japan.

The first needs no introduction. It's the DX Decadriver from the new Kamen Rider Decade series, which I got from toy-wholesaler.jp for roughly £80 including EMS shipping. Pricey, but it was worth every penny to this Heisei Rider fan.


Next up is my haul from Ryan a.k.a. Fan2Fan.

This shipment from him contained Enterbrain's Rider figure from Fate/stay night, Alter's Signum figure from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, both versions of Wave's Lena Sayers figure from Mai-Otome, the Dengeki Daioh Ver. of Nendoroid Shana from Shakugan no Shana, and Revoltech Ricky from Doko Demo Issyo.


And if that weren't enough, I even got this transforming beetle robot as a free gift. Haven't got a clue as to which range it comes from though.


Well, I'd say today was a good day for receiving toys. You could almost call it a second Christmas for me with all the snow we've had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title