Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcoming Kotori Shirakawa into my harem

Chiwasu~ I guess you could say that the newest addition to my figure collection is a bit special. Why? It's because I finally received this lovely Max Factory made Kotori Shirakawa figure I ordered from United Publications.


Now if you're one of thos
e living under a rock folk who don't recognise Kotori Shirawaka. I'll tell you she's one of the main heroines from D.C. who gets screwed over by the siscon.

To be honest, I didn't mind it so much in the visual novel, as I could easily avoid the mehtastic Nemu route (even if it was the canon end). It's not like I hate Nemu or anything; I just find her irksome.

But fans of the anime weren't as lucky. We were forced to accept the Nemu route as canon heading into D.C.S.S. (which is widely known for the poor treatment of Kotori). Plus there's that small matter about Nemu being the Asakura sisters' grandmother in D.C.II.

Ah well, here's to hoping that Kotori will be treated better in the D.C.if OVA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title