Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Master to All Evils of the World? I'd welcome her!

I got a delivery in the post this morning from eBay seller rosarybox, and it was the Alter made figure of Sakura Matou in her Battle Dress from the visual novel, Fate/hollow ataraxia.


Now as you may know from reading my visual novel reminiscence post, I've never actually played Fate/hollow ataraxia. So all my knowledge of Sakura is from the Fate/stay night anime and of course, the VN.

In the anime I found her to be an annoying, stubborn and somewhat clingy character that got in the way of my much loved Saber and Rin screentime. In retrospect, I was too quick to judge her.

A lot of her tragic back story was missing from the anime, and it wasn't until I started the Heavens Feel route of the VN where I understood her more as a character, that my opinion of her truly changed.

Seriously, she became all likeable and yandere when staying with Shirou. Rider improved as a Servant with Sakura as her Master. And you can't forget the sheer unbridled awesomeness of her killing that detestable asshole Shinji, and then succumbing to the darkness within!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title