Thursday, October 01, 2009

Nemmy has returned with another load of toys

It has been a couple of months since I last posted here but never-mind; having a lack of motivation in-between getting distracted by other things isn't the best thing to have when thinking of stuff to write for a blog.

So once again I'll just be putting more of what I've been buying.


First we have some Animated repaints I got from a sale on Play.com.
  • Animated Shadow Blade Megatron
  • Animated Blazing Lockdown


Next we have the DX Ixa gear I was lucky to get on clearance from HobbyLink Japan.
  • DX Ixa Belt
  • DX Ixa Calibur
  • DX IxaRiser


Then to further complete my need for black repaints I went to Kapow Toys and picked-up this little beauty.
  • Alternity A-01 Convoy Super Black


Now we come to the first part of the latest haul I received from Fan2Fan.
  • Griffon 1/7 Mikuru Asahina Gothic Punk ver.
  • Alter 1/8 Haruhi Suzumiya Uniform Ver.
  • Kotobukiya 1/8 Tomoyo Sakagami
  • Alter 1/8 Haruhi Suzumiya Chara-Ani Uniform Ver.


Now here's the second part of that haul from Fan2Fan.
  • Revoltech VF-1J Hobby Japan Milia Ver.
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider 2
  • figma Saber Lily (with PS2 game)
  • figma Ryoko Asakura
  • Revoltech Revolution Rei
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Decade
  • figma Yuki Nagato Evil Witch Ver.
  • figma Fate T. Harlaown
  • Revoltech Fraulein Haruhi Suzumiya (with Wii game)
  • S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider DiEnd
  • Nendoroid Yoko
  • Revoltech Fraulein Yoko Animate Movie Ver.


And finally today from Play.com, we have the repaints of the only RotF toys I own.
  • Revenge of the Fallen Swerve
  • Revenge of the Fallen Dead End
I think that's everything covered now. I don't think there's anything major missing, but knowing me I've probably forgotten something along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title