Monday, August 10, 2009

Starting the week with a load of new toys

I'll keep this brief as I want to have a better look at this haul I received from Fan2Fan.


I got me some figma, Revoltech and Souchaku Henshin.
  • figma.BP Suzaku Kururugi x2
  • figma Doala Visitor ver.
  • figma Rin Kagamine
  • figma Len Kagamine
  • Revoltech Fraulein Mami Futami Snow Strawberry Ver.
  • figma Shana Enpatsu ver.
  • Souchaku Henshin Masked Rider Arc & Rey


A few more anime figures.
  • Gift 1/8 Saber
  • Alter 1/7 Teana Lanster
  • Lilics 1/6 Limit Gunz


And finally, I have these Valkyries from Macross Frontier.
  • DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah Alto Custom
  • DX Chogokin VF-25S Messiah Ozma Custom
This little assortment of goodies will keep me busy for awhile until my next shipment arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title