Friday, July 03, 2009

It was great to have this when coping with the hot weather!

Man, I hate this bleeding hot weather! It isn't just hot, it's fucking unbearable!!! This is one of the few times where I've actually had to rely on my electric fan to cool things down.

Anyway, that's enough bitching towards the weather. I'm just going to note what I've been doing these last few days (if anyone cares).

For the most part I've been playing KIRA☆KIRA like crazy from beginning to end. This VN was also entertaining enough to keep my mind off the sodding weather for awhile.


Before I got the VN I'd seen remarks that stated it was the VN equivalent of K-ON!, but I'd feel like disagreeing with that because KIRA☆KIRA had a lot more focus on the music aspect than K-ON! did.

Their training to be punk rockers was hilarious. The girls dressing Shikanosuke Maejima in drag and getting a kick out of it was memorable to say the least. And near enough everything else about it was great in its own way too.

Long story short, I consider KIRA☆KIRA a must play VN!

Besides that I got to try the Episode 1 patch for School Days. Get the Watanagashi-hen Day 1 patch for Higurashi (haven't played it yet). Watch the extremely condensed as hell CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~ Kyou Chapter OVA (haven't seen it subbed to really comment on it). And finish the week two patch of CROSS†CHANNEL.

Oh, and I saw the start of the Umineko anime. Yeah, they did chop some bits from the VN as I expected, but it wasn't too bad cos they kept Rosa's 'epic parenting' skills for all to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title