Monday, June 15, 2009

I never thought this haul would arrive today!

I got myself quite the unexpected haul from Fan2Fan today.

The reason it was unexpected is because I didn't even know that Ryan had sent it until the Parcelfarce guy arrived with them.

More importantly though, here are all the wonderful toys that were in those parcels.


These were the Revoltech, figma and S.I.C. items I received.
  • Revoltech Fraulein Haruka Hasegawa
  • Revoltech Fraulein Miki Hoshii Noel Angelic Ver.
  • S.I.C. Masked Rider Shadow Moon & Black
  • figma Miyuki Takara Winter Uniform ver.
  • figma Sun Seto
  • figma Sakura Hime JPWA Tag Tournament ver.


These were the Nendoroid and freebie items I received.
  • Nendoroid Miku Hatsune
  • Nendoroid Rin Kagamine
  • Nendoroid Len Kagamine
  • Nendoroid Shana Epatsu-Shakugan Ver.
  • Nendoroid Saber Lion
  • Some gashapon-esque Masked Rider Zanki figure


This was (by far) the largest item I received.
  • Alter 1/7 Hayate Yagami


And finally, these were the anime figure items I received.
  • Good Smile Company 1/7 Shiki Ryougi Garannodou
  • Alpha x Omega 1/8 Kallen Kouzuki Bunny Girl Ver.
  • Wave 1/8 Yoko Space-Look Ver.
  • Alter 1/8 Asa Shigure
  • Resinya 1/6 Kudryavka Noumi Wafu pose ver.
  • Kotobukiya 1/8 Kyou Fujibayashi
Personally, I think the biggest shocker inside this haul for me was the Hayate figure cos the box for her was so fucking huge she needed her own damn photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title