Friday, May 22, 2009

This is the Decade to end all Decades!

I was already planning on buying the S.H.Figuarts versions of Kamen Rider Decade and Kamen Rider DiEnd as they were the best looking figures of these characters in my opinion.



Did you notice that I said were just then? Well, here's the reason as to why I now think that.


I just saw this totally awesome looking Project BM! Kamen Rider Decade listed on Ami Ami.

Yeah, I know its release date is a long way off with it being in December and all, but so fucking what? It'll probably be the best release Decade is ever going to get as a figure, and that's all I care about!

Now if they did one for DiEnd as well, I'd be extremely chuffed about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title