Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rescue Fire starts off very Explosively!

I was planning on commenting of the beginnings of Tomica Hero Rescue Fire sooner than this, but my shitty AOHell connection prevented that happening.

Anyway, I'll try and give my thoughts on it even though I'm still coming to terms with the news about the death of my granddad.


I've now seen the first two episodes of Rescue Fire and I'm liking what I see.
  • It has an awesome opening song by JAM Project.
  • Decent passing of the torch from Rescue Force.
  • Fire-1 is no R1, but I don't dislike the guy.
  • Their captain has impressed me already.
  • Hell, there was even a cameo by Hiroshi Fujioka!
Seriously, this series is going to be one to keep an eye on like its predecessor before it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title