Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting ready for MOON. and Katawa Shoujo

While I've been working my way through Suika A.S+, two other VN projects have caught my attention.

The first is Katawa Shoujo which has had a Act 1 demo release. So, it'll be worth a look at any rate given the hype I've seen for it on /jp/.

And the other is MOON. that'll soon generate a keen fan following due to being made by the team that later went on to found KEY.


I'd love to try MOON. now its fully translated, but it seems my usual AppLocale method of playing VNs won't work here. Which means I'll probably need to switch my PC to Japanese settings in order to play the ruddy thing until I can find a workaround.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title