Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'll be the one in a Riot if I don't get this Fate

Of all the characters from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS that Alter have been making into figures. This one is easily my most wanted of the bunch as Fate Testarossa played a major part in drawing my eye to the Nanoha franchise to begin with.

Their newest figure is of one Fate T. Harlaown with her Barrier Jacket in New Sonic Form wielding Bardiche Assault as either the Riot Blade or Riot Zanber.


Again, this is another figure that is due for release in August.

Ugh, I'm still pissed that I haven't managed to obtain Alter's previous Fate Testarossa as I consider it to be one of the most awesome and impressive figures that I've ever seen.

And with that in mind. I will not be missing my chance to get an order in for their newest figure of Fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title