Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At least the figure market is giving Kyou some attention

Kyou Fujibayashi may have gotten screwed over by KyoAni, but it seems the same can't be said for Aoshima.

Our neglected dictionary throwing tsundere will be getting two figure releases by Funny Knights (never heard of them before) in June. A standard Gym Clothes Ver. and a Milestone Ver. variation with furry animal ears and a tail.


One thing that interests me about this figure is that she has been designed to sit on the edge of your computer moniter.

I wouldn't do that with mine if I got her. But I think it's an amusing way for displaying a figure in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title