Friday, February 27, 2009

Should we sing with Saya before crying over Higurashi?

Saya no Uta had a v1.0.0 patch released a few days ago which you can get from TLWiki.

I'd be more excited about this new patch if I hadn't already finished the VN when the last patch came out in early January.

However, that doesn't subtract from the awesomeness (and yes, I know I use that term a lot) of this little adventure in the disturbing world of Saya.


And while I'm on the subject of patches.

This'll also mark the start of me beginning the VN of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni with that Onikakushi-hen patch by Sonozaki Futago-tachi.

I thought it'd be a good idea to play Higurashi as it's made by the guys who created Umineko, and it'll also kill some time in my Episode 4 waiting game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title