Monday, February 16, 2009

Revenge is Coming, and I'm not feeling excited one bit

After the camcorder taping of the trailer for Revenge of the Fallen made it's onto various streaming sites, you knew it was only a matter of time before the real deal got uploaded.



I'll admit I'm more interested in seeing the movie now. But I still don't want to set my hopes too high. I won't let myself be so utterly disappointed again because of the lacklustre first movie.

Don't get me wrong. I want to like this movie, I really do, but I'm finding it hard to so.

Even most of the toys for RotF are a waste of good plastic. Just look at Devastator for example. That's no gestalt, it's a bloody poor excuse of a Megazord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title