Sunday, February 01, 2009

G.I. Joe Vs. Transformers on the silver screen

Hasbro are going to be raking it in big this summer, or not given the current state of global economy.

But we're not here for that, are we? Not when new ball grabbing teasers for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen aired during the Super Bowl.

First off, G.I. Joe isn't really my thing. I've watched the animated movie, read a few comics, and fiddled with the odd figure or two. Other than that, I hardly know anything about the franchise.

But this teaser for the movie gets me the impression that it'll be worth seeing.



Then we have the teaser for Bay's sequel to Transformers, subtitled Revenge of the Fallen, or simply RotF to us fans.

I didn't get much enjoyment out of the last movie; too many humans and not enough Transformers among other things. But it seems RotF is set to change all that from what I could decipher here.



Carnage on the Armed Forces, glimpses of Ravage, the new bots in town, Starscream attacking Sam, Optimus Prime getting pummelled, and that fucking HUGE Constructicon wrecking absolute havoc.

What more could one desire from a teaser?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title