Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Calligraphy Rangers are more impressive than I thought

I'm behind on watching Shinkenger as I was waiting for TV-Nihon to sub it. I could have gone with Order of Zeronos, but I decided not to because I'm weary of trying new fansub groups in case they suddenly 'die' while doing a series I'm following.

Anyway, I initially thought Shinkenger wouldn't be any good. However, after watching the debut fight of ShinkenRed, I'm now having second thoughts.



It has a more serious tone to it than Go-Onger, and that interests me a lot. If they can keep that up, I'll be looking forward to great things from this years Super Sentai series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title