Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kicking things off with Kamen Rider Decade

Just so there is no misunderstanding over the content here. I'm not someone who actually enjoys talking about their personal life, as the past is full of memories I would sooner forget. Which means I'll be using this blog primarily for my escapism through hobbies.

Anyways, for my first post here I'll be uploading the two promo videos (subbed by TV-Nihon) for Kamen Rider Decade that begins airing on January 25th in Japan.





After watching these short promos, I can honestly say that I'm really looking forward to Kamen Rider Decade (which is more than be said for Shinkenger). Hell, just the thought of being able to see some of my favourite Heisei era Riders again is too exciting for words!

UPDATE 24/01/2009 - Found another promo video for Kamen Rider Decade. This one however isn't subtitled; not that you'll need them to understand the pure badassery on display.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title