Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a joy it is to have this on DVD

Besides my joining YouTube this week, the only other event worth noting is that I've finally watched all of PreCure Splash Star in its subbed entirety (it was worth the wait, it really was).

As for purchases, only these DVDs arrived.


Wednesday, supermart_usa, I received...
  • Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers The Collection: Volume 1
  • Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers The Collection: Volume 2
This was another series I remember watching as a kid, but it was listening to the Back to the 80's episode review that lead to me getting these sets.

One thing that might appeal to anyone else wanting these sets is that you do not require a muti-region DVD player to watch them, the discs have no regional coding whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title