Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My Animated Dinobots get their Snarl

Today I get to complete a trio of characters thanks to this delivery from timmoone.


You might have guessed it already, but yes, Nemmy got himself an Animated Snarl.

I know the packaging says Snarl, but seriously, the dude is Slag! He's a bloody triceratops! How can he NOT be Slag?! Okay, the way the tail transforms is like Snarl, but that's all.

Issues with the name aside, this toy is pretty neat. The transformation to robot mode was more involved than I thought, as I kinda pegged it being another Saidos from Galaxy Force.


And here he is with his fellow Dinobots Grimlock and Swoop.

Man, he looks like a right little brute next to them. All they need now is some stupid nature to fight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Title